- V. De Feo, F. Boi, H. Safaai, A. Onken, S. Panzeri, A. Vato (2017). State-dependent decoding algorithms improve the performance of a bidirectional BMI in anesthetized rats. Frontiers in Neuroscience. 2017;11:269.
- A. Onken and S. Panzeri (2016). Mixed vine copulas as joint models of spike counts and local field potentials. In D. D. Lee, M. Sugiyama, U. V. Luxburg, I. Guyon and R. Garnett, editors, Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 29 (NIPS 2016), pages 1325–1333.
- A. Onken, J. K. Liu, P. P. C. R. Karunasekara, I. Delis, T. Gollisch, and S. Panzeri (2016). Using matrix and tensor factorizations for the single-trial analysis of population spike trains. PLoS Computational Biology 12(11): e1005189.
- I. Delis, A. Onken, P. G. Schyns, S. Panzeri, and M. G. Philiastides (2016). Space-by-time decomposition for single-trial decoding of M/EEG activity. NeuroImage 133: 504–515.
- A. Onken and S. Panzeri (2016). Concurrent analysis of neural activity at multiple scales using mixed vine copulas. Bernstein Conference 2016. Berlin, Germany.
- M. Molano-Mazon, A. Onken, H. Safaai, and S. Panzeri (2016). A novel approach to the analysis of multiplexed neural codes. Bernstein Conference 2016. Berlin, Germany.
- M. Molano-Mazon, A. Onken, H. Safaai, and S. Panzeri (2015). Analysis of multiplexed neural codes using the Laplacian pyramid decomposition. Bernstein Conference 2015. Heidelberg, Germany.
- A. Onken. Application of mixed vine copulas to model jointly neural spikes and local field potentials. Invited talk at the workshop on "Principles and applications of extracellular potentials: experiments and theory" at the CNS 2017 conference in Antwerp, Belgium.
- A. Onken. Matrix and tensor factorizations for analyzing neural population activity. Invited talk at the workshop on "Recent methods and analyses for large-scale neuronal population recordings" at the CNS 2017 conference in Antwerp, Belgium.
- A. Onken. Using matrix and tensor factorizations for the analysis of simultaneously recorded retinal ganglion cells. Invited talk at the NetS³ Lab Retreat 2016 in Asti, Italy:
- A. Onken. Using non-negative matrix factorization for the analysis of simultaneously recorded retinal ganglion cells. Invited talk at the RenVision workshop at the IIT in Genoa, Italy.